Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

Do you remember There are three movies with quotes along that line- I am back. forget it already, no problem i remind you once again.

1) The Terminator- Arnold Schwarznegger " I'll be back"
2) Independence Day-Randy Quaid- when he flew the fighter jet into the alien space craft- " Hello boys, I'm back"
3) Poltergeist-Heather O'Rourke- the television came back on in the living room with static- " They're back"

Here are top most of my favourite i am back quote for your whatsapp and facebook status.



  • I`m back.. from my Facebook vacation :)



  • You`re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don`t come back for me. Don`t come back at all.



  • I feel great, I feel fresh. And officially, i am back.



  • I am back in Los Angeles after a very successful run in Chicago as Billy Flynn.



  • Deleting your facebook is like running away from home. `You`re just doing it for attention and you’ll be back in an hour`.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him