10 Most Cute Emo Love Quote For Him

I will stop when i feel beautiful. Please don't try anymore to make me eat.

People say "just be yourself" obviously they don't know ME.

I'm so scared. Please just hold me.

i wan things to be back the way they used to be.

I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

 Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?

While I was holding on, all you did was let go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him