If You Feel Sad For You, 13 Depressing Quote For Understand Life

if you're sad and want some ways to understand life or if you just like quotes to touch you. This is a good account. I am personlly depressed. Raise the glass.

1.  When my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it.
depressing quote
Feeling sad and depressing nice quote

2. It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.
depressing quote
Feeling lonely and broken heart depressing quote
3. It's hard to take a role in someone's life when you're not even part of the script.
4. The hardest things to let go of are the things you never really had.
5. Never make someone a priority, when all you are to them is an option.
6. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought - useless and disappointing.
7. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.
8. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
9. I wish i could be good enough.
10. I miss you more than words can say
11. I have a eating disorder, but no one would ever notice that I need help. Who would believe the fat kid anyway?
12. People change, things happen, nothing ever stays the same
13. Sometimes all I see is the pain in your eyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him