12 Various Quote On Depressing, Suicide And Self Harm

Various quotes on suicide,depression and self harm; some images may be triggering..

1. For all those of thought or planned to be dead, I am so proud of you! We can get better! We will get better! I love you!

2. I can not imagine how we forgive ourselves for all of the things we didn't say until it was too late.

3. I'm so fucking done. Fuck recovery. Fuck life. Just want to die. Couldn't care less what happens to me anymore.

4. I have nobody to talk to anymore, im so fucking alone

5. Hi guys, I am still here just about, I wont be for much longer though, I love you guys, I will try post a bit before I leave for good..

6. I'm not strong okay, people keep telling me I'm an inspiration but I'm just embarrassing urgh I just need to man up!

7. I need someone to be here with me but everyone is too busy with their life..guess im not needed anymore

8. I'm just sick of pretending to be happy.

9. I don't know where I stand with you, nor do I know what I mean to you. All I know is that every time I think of you, I want to be with you.

sad love quote on depressing
A very sad depressing mood
10. I tried to tell myself that you're gone but it just wont sink in. No matter what I do, i'm still missing and thinking about you.

11. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have stuck around this long.

12. I want the hurt to stop. I want to fast forward to the happy ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him