25 Saddest Love Quote Which Makes You Cry Or Emotional

Collected some of my favorite quote on deep love and saying by romantic people.
sad love quote

List Of My Favorite Love Quote.



  • Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew he loved me yesterday. 



  • The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them. 



  • Where my future leads, I don't know. But if you're not there, I don't want to go. 



  • Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. 



  • Every love gone wrong is one step closer to your own true love. 



  • The hottest love has the coldest end. 



  • I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was. 



  • Life without love is a life without meaning. 



  • When forever is through, then I'll be over you. 



  • Tears are the words the heart can't express. 



  • You taught me how to love, but not how to stop. 



  • The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye. 



  • The only person who can make me smile, made me cry. 



  • Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful. 



  • Love is on the lips of many, but in the hearts of a few. 


  • Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart. 



  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. 



  • It's better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one. 



  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. 



  • Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars. 



  • When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. 



  • When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. 



  • Time goes by, life goes on; and all I can think of is why you're gone. 



  • God can heal a broken heart, but you have to give Him all the pieces. 


  • Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know.  We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him