Emotional Very Sad Love Quote 10 April 2015

Quotes about Love as pain, Love hurts Quotes, Quotes for the Broken Hearted, Break up quotes,  Love failure Quotes and other Sad Quotes or sayings and messages.

emotional love quote

~ To fall in love is awfully simple, to fall out of love is simply awful. (Unknown Author)


~ You will never know real happiness unless you have truly loved and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.


~ Relationship are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. (Unknown Author)


~ Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who rationalized his emotions. (David Borenstein)

~ Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let go.


~ Life is too short to waste your time on someone who's unworthy of your love. It's so sad when the right person won't be able to search for you coz you are too busy all of your life making the wrong person right. 


~ One of the hardest thing to do is to force your self to stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you.


~It hurts to see someone you love ignores you. It also hurts if he doesn't feel your love. But it would hurt you more if he loves you and you never knew.


~ I love your smile even though its not for me.I love your eyes even though they see right through me. I love your voice even if the words are not for me because I love you even though you don't love me. (Anonymous)


~ It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a 
day to love someone But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


~ Why is that we don't always recognize the moment love begins but we always recognize the moment love ends. (Unknown Author)


~ Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts. (Victor M. Garcia Jr.)


~ There is only one kind of love but there are thousands of imitations. (Francois De La Rouchefoucauld)


~ Of all the kind of pains, the greatest pain is to love and to love in vain. (George Granville)


~ The courses of true Love never did run smooth. (William Shakespeare)


~ Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell. Love is like war, easy to start but hard to end.


~ Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.


~ Trying to forget the one you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew. 


~ The hardest part of all is learning the art of letting go.


~ I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. (Missy Altjid)  


~ Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew he loved me yesterday.


love heart picture~ You've made me sad,
   you've made me blue, 
   But there is nothing I can do. 
   I know I'm stupid, you know its true,
   But the fact still remains, I will always love you.


~ When I die, you'll miss me. You'll realize how much I mean to you, my laughter, jokes, smiles, sweetness, you'll realize how much I care for you.. Damn! Do I have to die first before you'll realize it?


~ I thought I would die if couldn't have you, now that I know I can't have you, death seems to be inferior.


~ They say that time can mend a broken heart and fix it up, but i know my life would never be the same again without you being around. 


~ Don't cry over someone that won't cry over you.


~ Its hard to pretend  you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do. 


~ When I was a baby, I am afraid to lose my mother. When I was a kid, I am afraid to lose my toys but now that I've grown up, I am afraid to lose you.

~ I don't know why I am so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine.. I don't know why I love you when you don't even love me.. I don't know why you are the only one for me when I am just "someone" to you..


~ Being broken hearted is like having a  pair of broken ribs, every breath hurts.


~ Thinking of you is easy, I do it everyday. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.


~ When you love, it doesn't matter how many times you cried, how many words you've heard, But its how much you care and how long you're willing to scarifice.. even if it means taking away your own happiness.


~ All I could do is watch you from a far thinking how cute you really are.. And as you catch me staring , I turn away.. Damn , its really hard loving you this way.


~ You taught me how to care, you taught me how to be kind, you showed me how to like someone and taught me how to love, but there is one thing you didn't teach me, "to let go".


~ Being single is cool, no worries, no obligations and best of all no heartaches. But if we never get our heart broken, we'll never learn how to love.


~ Sometimes we must be hurt in order to grow, must fall in order to know and we must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned only through pain.


~ One night the moon saw me crying on my bed and he asked me, " Why don't you leave that person who made you cry?", I looked at him with teary eyes and said " Moon would you ever leave your sky?"


~ If you are afraid to love a person because of friendship, you have two choices. Either to say what you feel and let love take place or forever have the love under a friendship full of pretensions. 




~ When I was a child I couldn't wait to grow up and fall in love. Now that I am, I realized that wounded knees are easier to heal than broken hearts.




~ In life, we meet a person we are not suppose to fall in love with, for it could only cause trouble and pain. Logic tells us to stop but our heart says "How could it be wrong when it feels so right?"
 
~ There are times that I feel I'm about to give up coz there's no way I can make you mine, but why is that every time I am ready to let go of you, I always end up falling for you over and over again?




~ Its okay if you can't love me or even think of me, I'm not asking you too. It's really okay for me, coz what I told you is "I LOVE YOU" not "LOVE ME TOO".


~ Don't be afraid to  say " i love you" to the one you love, for it might be too late to say once you feel like saying it, he/ she has already found the comfort of hearing it from someone else.



~ I never realized that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless and I found myself wondering why of all the people in the world, I had to fall for someone who could never be mine.?



~ Sometimes Love is so unfair, the more you sacrifice the more you'll be hurt. When you have given your best, it still seems not enough, until such time you have no choice but to give up.


~ The Hottest Love has the coldest end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him