Funny Quote Captions For Instagram
Are you looking for funny pictures with captions for Instagram and Facebook? You can use the following hilarious captions ideas with any suitable selfie on your IG account and let the fun begin. It really fun when you find a funny caption with a photo on the Instagram, so you scroll down to the comments to see how the debate's going, and you can't even make sense of what is being said! All because people refuse to use proper grammatical structure and words that can actually be found in a dictionary. Not to mention, everyone's best defense seems to be talking about how weird someone is, or calling them a number of different insulting names. Listen up, idiots of Instagram: if you can't even speak properly, coherently, read and write using proper English, or even focus on the topic at hand logically and intelligently, nobody cares about your weird comments. Go back to school to relearn English. Of course, then you can speak your mind without being harassed for being a blubbering idiot. Thank you, good day and use these hilarious captions on Instagram wisely!
Funny Captions for Instagram!
- My favorite past time is going through super star girls photos until I find the super sense girl that they've tried to bury under thousands of Instagram selfies.
- I tell everyone goodnight then stay awake and look at Instagram and Facebook and like things but never talk to anyone.
- I'm starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
- I looked at my Instagram photos and realized I look beautiful.
- Blah blah, random somewhat motivational post designed to give you a warm fuzzy and positive outlook for the day but could also be someone looking to get several likes at any rate, blah blah, and blah some more, then ending it with "Have a good Sunday
- I'm not glad it's "Friday" I'm glad it's "Today". Love your life 7 days a week.
- It's weird how following someone on Instagram allows you to see a person everyday yet they might not even know you exist.
- I’ve just un-followed 2000 people on instagram because they're ugly and post the same selfies everyday.
- It doesn't matter what you studied and what you work. The only thing which matters at end of the day is the money in your bank account.
- Anyone knows my instagram username not making a new account again.
- I have to agree. I know he says some pretty inspirational things, but we're fully capable of motivating ourselves.
- There shouldn't be a fear of getting old. It's the fear of not getting there that scares me.
- If you're starting a metal band and need a name, chances are you'll find one in a biology book, Exsanguinations, Pathogen, Rigor Mortis, Carcinogen, Antigen, Blood Bourne, Vector. I'm sure these are all currently existing bands.
- Are people upset because someone they knew died or are they simply upset at the fact that they're reminded that they too will die?
- Eating a whole apple core because you can't be bothered going to the bin, admit it, you've done it.
- I am coming back to face the reality that a normal day is not beer on the beach or calamari in the belly.
- I absolutely hate instagram, and anything else having to do with hashtags.
- I have this new theory that human adolescence doesn't end until your early thirties.
- I have friends and acquaintances of various races and ethnicity. I consider myself a culturally sensitive person. But I seriously think there should be a universal deodorant rule.
- If life was like a video game, I could turn it off when I don't want to play. Or I could roll back to an earlier save file. Or I could simply pause it while I go take a nap. This would be so much better.
- Can you believe that it's faster for me to restart my computer than wait for windows to recognize and use my headset?
- Someone stands to gain a ton of money by starting the Instagram app, considering there's no place to set up and jam without feeling your friends secretly hate you for doing it.
- If you haven't watched
yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. It's a history lesson in music and the recording industry. It reminds us that digital technology has enabled people who have no business in the music industry to become stars. Sound City
- It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are always blurring.
- I think it's weird if a girl doesn't have an Instagram now days.
- All you hipster need to stop wearing Nirvana shirts if you don't even listen to them.
- Social Media Rule #32: If you have to share it before you can see it, hear it or read it then it's probably crap and you're probably an idiot for falling for it.
- After a series of experimental nights, my observations have led me to the stark conclusion that gin and tonic is the devil.