10 My Lonely Little Love Quotes


Before I had to sleep to dream of you,
Now I get to wake up to be with you.

I didn’t forget that I love you,
I just realized that you love her more.

Love can tear you apart... it can kill you. But if you’re lucky, it can put you back together.

Don't try to control the one you love, just love the one you try to control, for in that love, the need to control will diminish.

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you."

One day you'll kiss someone and know that those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life

Don't see the the rough edges because everyone has their flaws and insecurities, just see the heart inside.

Love, is a word that we cannot define correctly. But love, is a feeling we can always show positively.

Never fall in love too deeply if they don't love you back because you're most likely gonna end up broken hearted.


When you accept somebody, you accept their past too. Don't hold it against them later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him