7 Best Tupac Shakur Short Life Quotes - 2Pac Quote

tupac-shakur-short-life-quotes
Tupac Shakur Best Quote

I don’t want it if it’s that easy.

Nothing good comes easy. There is little competition in doing what so many people dreaded doing. Go the hard way, dear!

Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got; don’t ever stop, just push it ‘till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fail.

There is no room for quitting if you are pursuing the right cause for you. And if you tried and never made it, you would certainly pick up something else up in the process that would end up making a big difference in your life.

That which does not kill me can only make me stronger.

Adversities have a way of making us better people. Most People who have suffered poverty, for instance, end up being philanthropists.

I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.

You swim or sink; grow or die. That’s a natural law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top I am Back Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp

20 Most Meaningful Love Betrayal Quote By Him